The Quantium 310 is a compact and versatile dispenser that excels in any fuel-retailing environment. It offers flexibility in design as either a single, twin or quad fuel dispenser. The spring mast based hose retractor system makes it easy for customers to use with an impressive and convenient 4-metre nozzle reach.
Clean, Crisp Display
Tokheim’s LED backlit LCD display provides a crisp display of digital units with reduced energy costs. The display has 6 digits for price and volume and 4 digits for unit price. This innovative display provides enhanced functionality under any lighting conditions.
TQM – The most reliable, minimal-drift meter
The Quantium 310 comes with the Tokheim TQM meter as standard – providing you with immediate benefits from the first day of installation. It is has been quality engineered to dispense fuel with high accuracy and precision. The meter exhibits minimal drift performance over the lifetime of the dispenser, helping our customers to reduce fuel loss to a minimum. Its robust design ensures it is suitable to work in the harshest conditions with a wide variety of fuel types. This is important over the life-time of your dispensers as it leads to a reduction in replacement and intervention on clogged filters, resulting in more uptime, increased throughput and higher, more accurate sales across the forecourt.
TQP – A proven, high quality pump
Tokheim’s TQP Suction Pump has proven its reliability and performance time and again in the toughest conditions and most hostile environments. More than 1 million units are installed today. Low electrical power consumption and high quality performance makes this unit a cost-effective solution.
The Quantium 10 series platform has a variety of security and fraud preventive features. It is tamper-proof through a secure link between hydraulic controller and the main CPU, with encrypted internal communications adding enhanced security. Our software and hardware is designed to prevent manipulation of measurements with digital and physical tagging of all boards and peripherals. These designs ensure that you won’t suffer loss of fuel sales should there be a disconnection at the dispenser electronics or external manipulation of the pulser/meter.
We have invested in a cutting-edge design facility with a specialist team that clads your dispensers precisely inline with your graphic requirements. ‘Our panels are made up of treated powder-painted aluminium cladding – providing long lasting life, in the harshest conditions.
Quantium 310 is the most energy efficient dispenser Tokheim has ever produced. The TQC dispenser uses components that require less power and we use energy management software to help reduce the amount of power required. The lower power consumption significantly reduces your energy bill over the dispenser’s lifetime, and you can be sure that you are contributing to enhancing and protecting the global environment.
TQC includes Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) capabilities. The temperature coefficient of Fuel is 0.1%, so for every 1°C the fuel it is heated it expands by 0.1%. This fully approved technology allows you to dispense your fuel at 15°c.
This ensures you will not be penalised by ‘hot deliveries’ or ‘cold dispensing’.
Tokheim has been a leading supplier of Vapour Recovery solutions over the last decade and we are renowned specialists in this area. Tokheim includes VR functionality on the TQC platform ensuring that there is no need for additional VR electronics. This leads to less components, more space, less power consumption and fewer cables. TQC’s architecture means that it will be easier to adapt your systems for future environmental regulations.
- Standard speed (40 l/min.)
- High speed (80 l/min.)
- Very high speed (130 l/min.)
- Satellite models
- Double-sided and single-sided models
- Combined standard speed-high speed
- Combined standard speed-very high speed
Flow rates depend on model, underground site layout, site altitude and ambient temperature and selected options.
- 7-7-5 LED display
- Emergency stop button
- Electronically Controlled Vapour Recovery (ECVR)
- Tokheim patented Self-Calibrating Vapour Recovery System – ECVR-SCS (including both monitoring and Self-Calibrating System)
- Several vapour recovery ground connections
- Vapour Recovery status LED
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Electronic calibration
- Electromechanical Totalisers
- Programming switch
- Single-phase motor
- Preset functions via push buttons
- Unit price display per product
- Product indication lights
- OPT lamps
- Speaker (one way sound)
- IR remote control compatible
- Mechanical totalisers on meter
- Anti-magnetic electro-mechanical totalisers (single- and double-sided)
- 40/80 lpm speed selection
- External filterpot for TQP-RS pump
- Several hydraulic inlet options
- Wide range of stainless steel flexible connections to ease installation
- Ground frame
- Satellite connection single or double sided
- E85 compliant
- Breakaway couplings
- Low temperature kit
- Various stainless steel cladding solutions
- Customised livery of complete dispenser
- Fire and tilt detection
- Fuel Theft Prevention
Only core features and options are listed. For more detailed information on available options, please contact your local Tokheim representative.
- Ambient temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Cold climate: -40°C to +55°C (optional)
- Temperature of fluid: -25°C to +25°C
- Viscosity of fluid: < 10-4 m2/s
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%
- Altitude: from sea level to 2000 m