Automatic Control System AVS-D (for own stations)
AVS-D is designed to control fuel dispensing process in personal fuel dispensing stations, where laws does not require fiscal accounting, i.e. for transport organisations, bus stations, other organisations exploiting fuel storage.
- Oil Terminal – controller which controls fuel dispensing process, calculates quantities of dispensed product and data entered by user;
- Controller can be installed on fuel dispensing equipment – on fuel dispensing stations, fuel transporters, and etc.
- One AVS-D module can control up to 2 fuel dispensing stations with 4 pistols each one.
- We have designed and intensively upgrading it, executing maintenance and adapting to any client’s needs.
- Module is very reliable because it is made from electronic components which are usually used in industrial equipment;
- Adapted to work in field conditions without additional heating.;
- Possible to connect control of any fuel dispensing station (equipment) in protocol or pulse modes.
- Identification of user (driver) is executed by Dallas key, protected by PIN code (possible to connect other identification system).
To start fuel dispensing process, driver has to enter:
- PIN code;
- Vehicle identification number.;
- Odometer values motor/h. or km/h.;
- Trip sheet number.;
- Required fuel quantity (if tank will not be filled completely).
Connection can be supported by:
- GSM connection by using GPRS modem;
- Wireless connection;
- Data transferring by Dallas key;
- TCP/IP network.
Equipment can work Online (connection with server is established permanently) and Offline (connection with fuel station’s pc would be established when requested.)
- This equipment is used to dispense fuel to vehicles fuel tanks from fuel dispensing stations, fuel transporters and deliver fuel to fuel transporting tanks by using central fuel dispensing – delivering accounting system.
- One system can be used by several companies, splitting or combining their fuel accounting.
- Can be installed on current client’s infrastructure.
- Other data (fuel level inside tank and etc.) can be transferred with systems work data.
- Minimal fuel level tracking system will not allow turning on the pump if there is not enough fuel inside fuel tank.
- Flexible function of the limiting.
- In case of disconnect (loss of connection) fuel station will not lose its functionality – it will continue working autonomously (up to 250 operations).
- Fuel dispensing module can work in client’s desired language (Lithuanian, Russian, English and others.)
Software AVS-D Terminal:
- It’s possible to exchange data between system and other accounting software in real time mode (i.e. with trip sheets reports making software and etc.);
- It’s possible to track dispensing process in real time (i.e. pistol lifted, authorisation executed, entered wrong PIN code and etc.) while in online mode.
- System executes accounting according driver’s employee’s number , vehicle number, electronic keys, trip sheet, fuel dispensing station, fuel tank and etc.);
- Incorrectly entered data during dispensing process can be edited with the help of software.
- System executes accounting of fuel adding and history, control of remaining fuel;
- It’s possible to generate fuel dispensing report according fuel meter’s shown values.
- Ability to enter fuel dispensing “in manual mode” that is without using Oil Terminal, i.e. for oil and other materials accounting.
- Program has density calculation and review function;
- Fuel consumption control according value of vehicle’s tachometer. Its possible to appoint consumption normative for each vehicle according time periods (seasons);
- User usage control (permissions to use one or other fuel type, limits according every fuel type or permissions/restrictions to use particular type of fuel);
- Grouping vehicles according type for convenient reports.
- Ability to set usage limit (for single dispense or for period) for every type of fuel or every client, organisation;
- Data from system can be exported or replicated to other accounting programs;
- Printable report’s forms can be edited.
- Work with back up data copies (manual and automated creation, restoration);
- Possibility to connect and work with fuel tanks level gauges;
- Supported driver’s errors analysis;
- Can work in local area network;
- Ability automatically fill forms for tax department;
- Flexible system of users, rights;
- One program can be used by several organisations by using user’s and right’s functions;
- Program works in Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/Win 7/8/8.1/10 environments;
- Program’s interfaces are Lithuanian, English, Russian (if needed other languages can be added);
- Client – server technology is being used, but if needed remote connection can be used instead of standard.
AVS-D system supported protocol types:
- TWO WIRE (Gilbarco, Salzkotten)
- DART (Wayne Dresser)
- Kienzle (Salzkotten)
- Ljungman (Wayne Dresser)
- YMLII (ASPO Systems OY)